Monday, May 21, 2012

Canada Day 7

Hey everyone! So today we went to Assiniboin Park and a few of us face painted while other played games like soccer, kick ball, and flag football!
We had a pretty awesome day! We painted so many kids faces and got into good conversations about Christ with the parents.
Most of the guys played games and they met one guy who was a Christian and one who wasn't. They made some connections with these guys and invites them to our party/service on Wednesday night.
I also got to talk the Canadian girls from Aaron's church and I really enjoyed the conversations! One girl is going to work to stop sex trafficking and another girl is working with inner-city kids who were/are addicted to drugs. These girls really impressed me because they are all doing or looking for God's will in their lives. They are supposed to add me on Facebook and hopefully I can keep up with them!
Some of us cooked Chicken Spaghetti for dinner and my goodness it was delicious! I've missed home cooked meals! We also had some of the youth come and eat with us and hang out!
Then we played some games with the youth and it was super fun!
Tomorrow we will be going on the campuses again so pray for us!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment