Thursday, May 17, 2012

Romans

So I've been reading Romans for the past few days and so many new and awesome things have been revealed to me; I thought I should share what I've learned.
Romans 6-7 talks about how when we do not yet know Christ, we are slaves to sin. We did not have a choice but to sin. When we are redeemed, we are slaves to Christ and have the choice to sin or not to sin. Even though we do still sin, it is the sin living it us that is sinning.
Also, chapter 9 was really awesome in that it talks about the justness of our God. We are the created, so who are we to tell God, the Creator, that his ways are unfair? We don't see time as eternity but as a beginning and an end. God see all of time and knows everything that will happen. His ways are perfect in everything, so even though we don't understand God's ways at the moment, remember that He is Just!
-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment